Events and Workshops
Growing your family takes a village! Count on us to connect you with like-minded families, teachers, and the support and education you need during this life-changing time. Our educators bring with them years of expertise in their fields and share our profound joy in the journey of parenthood. Below you’ll find birthing classes, breastfeeding support groups, mom’s groups, and much more. Looking for something you don’t see here? Give us a call
Mom to mom support for all walks of life, all methods of birth, and all lifestyles.
La Leche League
Mom-to-mom support of breastfeeding. All moms and babies are welcome.
Dr. Herta Chiropractic
Chiropractic adjustments for those who are pregnant and their families. By appointment only. Please call 661.288.0022, to schedule an appointment.
Classes will cover:
- preparing for birth and parenting during pregnancy
- how labor and birth work
- coping with labor in a mindful and effective way
- partner roles during labor, birth, and postpartum
- preparing for the unexpected
- postpartum, breastfeeding, newborn care